“How you present yourself, is how people first view you. What are you showcasing?”
Did you know that it only takes seven seconds to make a first impression? Holy cow, that’s barely enough time to look someone in the eye and shake their hand! In pageantry, what do you think makes up your first impression? Maybe your hair, the way you dress, or the way you carry yourself across the stage… Not exactly. Your paperwork is your first impression, and it is more important than you think.
The biggest mistake you can make is breezing through your paperwork.
Here are a few things I almost always find in contestant paperwork:
- Too many generalities that can lead to the judges asking tough, off-the-wall questions.
- The use of vocabulary words that the contestant doesn’t understand or would not use in their everyday speech.
- Statements that the contestant’s mother wrote. 🙂
- Spelling and grammatical errors.
Why would you do yourself such an injustice? Let me help you get your paperwork right.
Maybe you don’t want a pageant coach, but you just need a little help with that paperwork. Here’s how it works:
- Email your paperwork to me
- I will review and send you feedback for improvements
- Schedule and complete 1 brainstorming call to review feedback
- Final review and feedback
- You send in the paperwork to your pageant with confidence that you will make a great first impression!
Ready to get started?
Please, please, please spend the time on your paperwork. You always want to make a good first impression.